AND THE WINNER IS… Sabrina Boehm
CONGRATS! You win the Day 7 Giveaway! Please check your FB tags!
Welcome to my annual 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!
If you’re new to this – here’s how it works:
1. Each day from December 1 through December 12 I will put up a new giveaway HERE on my website with instructions on how to enter, a detailed description of the prize, and some stuff about the book or series. Each giveaway is different and each has ONE WINNER UNLESS you are the winner and you are from Australia or New Zealand.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!
MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL BUT the United States Post Office has stopped all mail delivery to AUS and NZ. Shit is weird BUT you can still win if you’re from AUS or NZ because each giveaway has a GIFT CARD as well as a physical gift. So if the winner chosen is from AUS or NZ – there will be TWO winners. The AUS/NZ winner will get the GIFT CARD and the second winner will get the physical prize but NO gift card.
2. Each giveaway runs UNTIL DECEMBER 13.
3. Winners are CHOSEN and NOTIFIED on December 14. I will be notifying winners in various ways depending on how people enter. Sometimes on FB, sometimes on IG, sometimes in my FB fan group (Shrike Bikes), sometimes via email – and all winners will BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF EACH GIVEAWAY POST HERE ON MY WEBSITE on December 14.
4. Winners have 24 hours to respond, then another winner will be chosen.
5. ALL PRIZES WILL BE MAILED ON DECEMBER 15. If I’m waiting on a winner to respond and they miss the December 15 mail date, that prize will be mailed when I get around to it. I live in the middle of nowhere so a trip to the post office is a “thing” for me. 🙂 So make sure you’re checking for winners on the 14th.
6. I will send newsletters announcing giveaways on December 1, December 6, December 12, and a Winner newsletter on December 14. I NEVER send this many newsletters in a month so sorry if that feels spammy. I just have quite a few readers who do not do socials and there will be at least three giveaways that do not involve socials in any way. So I need to get the word out.
7. You can also FOLLOW MY BLOG. I will also make a blog post HERE announcing ALL WINNERS on the 14th. If you want to follow this blog there will be a form at the bottom of each post to do that. Then you get an email when I POST HERE. I don’t do that often – December is the exception because of the 12 Days and my yearly “Wrap-up” post.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
THAT’S IT! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS! The world is INSANE right now so I’m just trying to spread some cheer and give back to all of you who support me and enjoy the stories I create.
DID YOU MISS THE OTHER GIVEAWAYS?
HERE ARE THE LINKS!
NOW LET’S GET ON TO THE DAY 7 GIVEAWAY!
PRETTY THING (Naughty Things Box Set!)
Pretty Thing is new sexy, brother’s-best-friend romance filled with tender moments, second chances, and steamy love scenes that will make you sigh with happiness when you turn the last page!
My best friend made damn sure I knew the rules.
His sister was strictly off limits.
Growing up it was always the three of us. Me, my twin brother, Kyle, and our best friend, Aiden. We were inseparable all the way through high school.
But Kyle made damn sure we both know the rules.
I was strictly off limits. Forever.
Every time Kyle caught me lusting after his twin sister, Kali, he reminded me of the rule. “You were my friend first.”
All these years I’ve honored that. I never broke his trust. Until now.
I want Kali. I want to marry her, and have kids with her, and keep her in my bed forever.
But I want Kyle’s blessing too. And that’s something I’ll never get.
SWEET THING is a standalone older-man-very-young-woman sexy romance filled with forbidden lust, too many ‘first times’ to count, inappropriate touching in public, and an angsty, but perfect, HEA.
Aria Amherst lied about her age the first night we met.
But when I kissed her… I knew exactly how old she was.
I wanted more of her.
Until I found out that her father was making a deal with my business partner.
Then I wanted ALL of her.
Ryker North blew into my life like a wall of hot, tattooed muscle.
And did I mention he’s thirty-five years old?
And my father is going to kill me when he finds out I’m dating his new client?
But take my word on this. He’s worth every risk I’m taking.
WILD THING is a smokin’-hot, sexy story of a runaway princess and her reluctant Prince Charming. A tantalizing tale of forced marriage, captive submission, and a hero who doesn’t know he’s a hero until he meets the girl he was meant to save.
Kidnapping her was the easy part.
Now I’ve got to tame her.
Freelance princess hunter, Mason Macintyre, thinks he’s so tough with those bulging muscles. He thinks he’s so smart with his plan to tame me with spankings and submission. Well, I’ve got news for him. They don’t call me Wild Thing for nothing. I’ve been playing unruly princess my whole life and I’m not about to stop now.
This was supposed to be a simple kidnap job. Catch her and bring her in so she can be married off to the son of a family friend. But once her father realizes the man he hired to reform his unruly brat of a daughter won’t be able to handle her, he blackmails me into reigning her in.
READ FREE IN
HERE IS THE PRETTY THING PRIZE!
1. Signed Pretty Thing Paperback
2. Lollia Perfume and Sachet Set
3. Hello Beautiful Bath & Body Works Shower Gel
4. Hello Beautiful Bath & Body Works Body Spray
5. Hello Beautiful Bath & Body Works Lotion
6. Shrike Bikes Candle Tin
7. $20 Gift Card
8. Nordic Pine Soap
9. Sweet Tea Lights
10. Gift Bag
LISTEN TO THE PRETTY THING AUDIOBOOK TEASER!
THE AUDIOBOOKS FOR BOTH PRETTY THING AND SWEET THING ARE FREE TO LISTEN TO IN THE AUDIBLE PLUS CATALOG. GRAB THEM HERE!
NARRATED BY CHRISTIAN FOX and EMMA WILDER!
CLICK THE VID TO HEAR A SAMPLE OF CHRISTIAN AS AIDEN!
AND HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S GIFT SET!
(1) MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING my Facebook Author page HERE
(2) COMMENT ON THIS FACEBOOK POST and tell me – What are your hopes and dreams for 2022?
(3) COMMENT HERE on the blog (below) just to say hi!
(#3 is not required, but I still love comments and I read every single one! I don’t always have time to reply, but I really do read them all)
I am hoping 2022 is the year I finally get my little ranch going the way I always envisioned it in my dreams. I already mentioned the chickens and the raised garden beds that are on order, but I also want a few goats and some horses. Of course, we have those two donkeys! I have a special donkey surprise coming up for you guy too – it’s gonna make you laugh pretty hard – but donkeys are well… donkeys. So I think I’ll get some horses this year and just enjoy the outdoors more. I also want to make a point to visit somewhere in Colorado that I’ve never been. I’ve been a lot of places in this state–but there’s so much to see. So I’m gonna make that a priority in the spring once the snow melts up in the mountains.
I also hope to write new stories about new characters. I know everyone loves the Company world–well, not everyone, I’m sure. But if you’re one of my fans, you must enjoy the Company because there are like 30 books in that world and they are all top sellers. lol
But in March I will finish up the Company story line (for now, at least) with Lovely Darkness and then I’m going to start a whole new world — some of the same themes, some different — and see where that takes us. I’m also gonna publish TWO Damaged Gods sequels. The one on pre-order for April and then another one in December. I’m writing that April book right now and it’s just a lot of fun.
I have more stuff planned for books but I’m going to so a post in the new year mapping it all out, so I won’t bore you with it here.
Anyway, hope you’re enjoying the giveaways! We’re more than halfway through!
P.S. – THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS. You have no idea how much I’ve enjoyed reading them. It’s really awesome to get a peek into everyone’s lives. <3
HERE is a sneak peek of tomorrow’s giveaway!
Make sure you stop by and enter!
BTW – THERE ARE THREE EASY WAYS TO STAY IN TOUCH with me.
ONE – FOLLOW THIS BLOG – FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW and you will be notified via email whenever I put up a new blog post. I usually do this about once a month unless I’m having a cover reveal, or a new release, or something special like this 12 Days of Giveaways. This is not a newsletter list. It’s ONLY tied to BLOG POSTS.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
TWO – JOIN MY NEWSLETTER – you will get an email when I send a newsletter. I don’t send very many. Maybe once a month unless I’m up to something special. But you will NOT be notified of blog posts.
DON’T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL or it won’t sign you up.
THREE – or if you don’t like to get emails – YOU CAN JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP. This is where I hang out on the daily. We’ve got a nice group going with ZERO DRAMA. And if you ever have a question about something, you can tag me in there and I’ll answer you. I’m literally in there all day, every day.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY AND NEW YEAR.
Stay calm, stay safe, and let’s have a great 2022!
WINNERS FOR ALL GIVEAWAYS will be chosen on December 14 and announced on FB, IG, my fan group, my blog, and my newsletter. All gifts will be mailed on December 15th with priority mail, so hopefully you get them before the big day. ALL MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL.