AND THE WINNER IS… Krystal Worthington
CONGRATS! You win the Day 6 Giveaway! Please check your EMAIL!
Welcome to my annual 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!
If you’re new to this – here’s how it works:
1. Each day from December 1 through December 12 I will put up a new giveaway HERE on my website with instructions on how to enter, a detailed description of the prize, and some stuff about the book or series. Each giveaway is different and each has ONE WINNER UNLESS you are the winner and you are from Australia or New Zealand.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!
MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL BUT the United States Post Office has stopped all mail delivery to AUS and NZ. Shit is weird BUT you can still win if you’re from AUS or NZ because each giveaway has a GIFT CARD as well as a physical gift. So if the winner chosen is from AUS or NZ – there will be TWO winners. The AUS/NZ winner will get the GIFT CARD and the second winner will get the physical prize but NO gift card.
2. Each giveaway runs UNTIL DECEMBER 13.
3. Winners are CHOSEN and NOTIFIED on December 14. I will be notifying winners in various ways depending on how people enter. Sometimes on FB, sometimes on IG, sometimes in my FB fan group (Shrike Bikes), sometimes via email – and all winners will BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF EACH GIVEAWAY POST HERE ON MY WEBSITE on December 14.
4. Winners have 24 hours to respond, then another winner will be chosen.
5. ALL PRIZES WILL BE MAILED ON DECEMBER 15. If I’m waiting on a winner to respond and they miss the December 15 mail date, that prize will be mailed when I get around to it. I live in the middle of nowhere so a trip to the post office is a “thing” for me. 🙂 So make sure you’re checking for winners on the 14th.
6. I will send newsletters announcing giveaways on December 1, December 6, December 12, and a Winner newsletter on December 14. I NEVER send this many newsletters in a month so sorry if that feels spammy. I just have quite a few readers who do not do socials and there will be at least three giveaways that do not involve socials in any way. So I need to get the word out.
7. You can also FOLLOW MY BLOG. I will also make a blog post HERE announcing ALL WINNERS on the 14th. If you want to follow this blog there will be a form at the bottom of each post to do that. Then you get an email when I POST HERE. I don’t do that often – December is the exception because of the 12 Days and my yearly “Wrap-up” post.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
THAT’S IT! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS! The world is INSANE right now so I’m just trying to spread some cheer and give back to all of you who support me and enjoy the stories I create.
DID YOU MISS THE OTHER GIVEAWAYS?
HERE ARE THE LINKS!
NOW LET’S GET ON TO THE DAY 6 GIVEAWAY!
MR. PERFECT (NOW IN A HUGE BOX SET!)
For the first time ever the complete seven-book set of the USA Today bestselling series is available in one download! More than 1500 paperback pages.
Mr. Perfect –Ellie is the “celebrity concierge” at Stonewall Entertainment. She’s good at it. On most days. Just… not the day her new boss, McAllister Stonewall, shows up and catches her secretly sexting in his debut executive meeting.
Mr. Romantic – Ivy is the “preacher’s daughter”. She’s desperate for a job after just graduating college when an offer comes in from the infamous Mr. Romantic. All the Misters are infamous from a media-frenzy college scandal but everyone knows Mr. Romantic was the one who “did it”.
Mr. Corporate – Victoria is self-made, super-competitive, and drowning in debt when she finds herself battling with her ex, Weston Conrad, for a job. She moved on because the two of them were never going to work. But now Weston is back and somehow he brought all her old secrets with him.
Mr. Mysterious – Cindy is a girl who goes after her dream no matter what and she set her mind on her brother’s best friend a long time ago. She does not give a crap about the best-friend’s-little-sister rule. She’s confident that Mr. Mysterious can hold his own against her brother, Mr. Match.
Mr. Match – Katya is a girl with secrets. Meeting Oliver Shrike four years ago changed everything. Now their past is back to haunt them. Maybe she can save him, even if she can’t save herself.
Mr. Five – Princess Rory has been in love with Five Aston her entire life. Nothing can ever come between them. Except Five thinks she’s better off without him. But Rory Shrike wants her man back. And not even the genius brain of Mr. Five will stop her.
Mr. & Mrs. – Is it the wedding of the century? Or a disaster in the making? All the Misters are gathered together on Five’s island paradise for the most outrageous wedding ever!
READ FREE IN
HERE IS THE MISTERS PRIZE!
1. Signed Mr. Perfect Paperback
2. No Fucks Tote Bag
3. No Fucks Triple-Layer Candle
4. No Fucks Candle Tin
5. Mr. Perfect Christmas Ornament
6. Shrike Bikes Candle Tin
7. $20 Gift Card
8. Nordic Pine Soap
9. Super Swag Pack
LISTEN TO THE MR. PERFECT AUDIOBOOK TEASER!
AUDIOBOOK is Whispersynced on AMAZON and available at AUDIBLE and APPLE AUDIOBOOKS.
The audiobook isn’t in the Audible Plus Catalog BUT it is Whispersynced so you can get it for just $7.49 when you grab the eBook first.
NARRATED BY ROB SHAPIRO and AVA ERICKSON!
CLICK THE VID TO HEAR A SAMPLE OF AVA AS ELLIE!
AND HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S GIFT SET!
(1) This is a SOCIAL-MEDIA FREE Giveaway!
(2) COMMENT BELOW and tell me about your FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION!
My kids are grown now, so Christmas and the holidays are different. I think this is something no one tells you when you’re a parent of young children. You know they won’t be young forever, and maybe you even understand what that means in a small way. They won’t need babysitters, they will graduate school, they might move away for college or work. But no one really explains how the holidays change. Especially in that in-between time when your grown children don’t have kids.
My kids don’t eagerly wake up on Christmas morning and head straight to the tree, but some things never change. We still have baked potato soup on Christmas Eve, we still make Christmas cookies every year, and we still watch Elf and A Christmas Story.
Still, I do miss those days when they were small and Christmas truly was the best day of the year for them.
How do you spend your holidays?
HERE is a sneak peek of tomorrow’s giveaway!
Make sure you stop by and enter!
BTW – THERE ARE THREE EASY WAYS TO STAY IN TOUCH with me.
ONE – FOLLOW THIS BLOG – FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW and you will be notified via email whenever I put up a new blog post. I usually do this about once a month unless I’m having a cover reveal, or a new release, or something special like this 12 Days of Giveaways. This is not a newsletter list. It’s ONLY tied to BLOG POSTS.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
TWO – JOIN MY NEWSLETTER – you will get an email when I send a newsletter. I don’t send very many. Maybe once a month unless I’m up to something special. But you will NOT be notified of blog posts.
DON’T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL or it won’t sign you up.
THREE – or if you don’t like to get emails – YOU CAN JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP. This is where I hang out on the daily. We’ve got a nice group going with ZERO DRAMA. And if you ever have a question about something, you can tag me in there and I’ll answer you. I’m literally in there all day, every day.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY AND NEW YEAR.
Stay calm, stay safe, and let’s have a great 2022!
WINNERS FOR ALL GIVEAWAYS will be chosen on December 14 and announced on FB, IG, my fan group, my blog, and my newsletter. All gifts will be mailed on December 15th with priority mail, so hopefully you get them before the big day. ALL MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL.