CONGRATULATIONS TO MY WINNERS!
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN EMAILED.
In order to claim your prize YOU MUST REPLY TO THE EMAIL. I cannot accept winners through Facebook because there are so many scams. If you do not see my email, please check your SPAM.
DAY 1 – Heather Cicio
DAY 2 – Sunday Barnaby
DAY 3 – Lisa Aguilar
DAY 4 – Amy White
DAY 5 – Melissa Berengue
DAY 6 – Jean Siska
DAY 7 – Rita Wray
DAY 8 – Deanna Sutherland
DAY 9 – Lindsey J Taylor
DAY 10 – Lisa Beatty Sargent
DAY 11 – Jess Blackcloud
DAY 12 – Amanda Wooten
Welcome to my annual 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!
If you’re new to this – here’s how it works:
1. Each day from December 1 through December 12 I will put up a new giveaway HERE on my website with instructions on how to enter, a detailed description of the prize, and some stuff about the book or series. Each giveaway is different and each has ONE WINNER. MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL
2. Each giveaway runs UNTIL DECEMBER 13.
3. Winners are CHOSEN and NOTIFIED on December 14. I will be notifying winners USING THE EMAIL USED TO COMMENT ON THIS BLOG – and all winners will BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF EACH GIVEAWAY POST HERE ON MY WEBSITE on December 14.
4. Winners have 24 hours to respond, then another winner will be chosen.
5. ALL PRIZES WILL BE MAILED ON DECEMBER 15. If I’m waiting on a winner to respond and they miss the December 15 mail date, that prize will be mailed when I get around to it. I live in the middle of nowhere so a trip to the post office is a “thing” for me. 🙂 So make sure you’re checking for winners on the 14th.
6. I will send newsletters announcing giveaways on December 1, December 6, December 12, and a Winner newsletter on December 14. I NEVER send this many newsletters in a month so sorry if that feels spammy.
7. You can also FOLLOW MY BLOG. I will also make a blog post HERE announcing ALL WINNERS on the 14th. If you want to follow this blog there will be a form at the bottom of each post to do that. Then you get an email when I POST HERE. I don’t do that often – December is the exception because of the 12 Days and my yearly “Wrap-up” post.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
THAT’S IT! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS!
The world is INSANE right now so I’m just trying to spread some cheer and give back to all of you who support me and enjoy the stories I create.
NOW LET’S GET ON TO THE FIRST GIVEAWAY!
DID YOU MISS THE PREVIOUS GIVEAWAYS?
ENTER NOW AT THE LINKS BELOW. THEY ARE ALL STILL OPEN.
IN EACH POST I WILL HIGHLIGHT A BOOK
TODAY’S BOOK HIGHLIGHT IS THE ROOK AND RONIN BOX SET!
READ THEM ALL FOR FREE IN THE KINDLE UNLIMITED BOX SET!
Down-on-her-luck Rook meets top-model Ronin and gets offered the opportunity of a lifetime—a modeling gig with a famous photographer for a campaign called Tragic. It comes with a paycheck, a roof-top apartment, and a bad-boy called Ronin who has a sketchy history of breaking pretty girls. Despite his reputation, Rook finds herself falling for his charm. But can she trust him? Not just with her safety, but with her heart?
The money is flowing but stripping naked and letting your boyfriend’s best friend paint your body in order to sell custom motorcycles isn’t the ideal way to start a brand-new relationship. Add in a TV reality show, another best friend who seems determined to make Rook notice him, and that in order to get paid she will have to strut her stuff in public wearing nothing but body paint and yeah—there’s not a chance in hell the love of her life is going to be OK with this.
Rook and Ronin are both chasing the same dream. Love, a family of their own, and a future that has nothing to do with modeling. But both of them have been running from a secret past and all those mistakes are about to catch up. Lies, secrets, and shocking truths will rock the foundation Rook and Ronin have built. Can they put the past behind them and move forward together? Or is this just another too good to be true relationship that will crash and burn in the end?
Ford Aston doesn’t do feelings. He does pets. And rules. And punishment. Until he meets a girl who needs a prince. Which… is he not. Not even close. But all those ugly, stupid feelings he’s absolutely not having need an outlet and ‘new girl’ is in to his brand of weird. She’s smart, and pretty, and competitive. But also broken. Just like him. Maybe he can be a prince? Maybe he can save her? Or maybe… she’s is the prince and he’s the one who needs saving?
Spencer’s love for Veronica is absolute. She’s his “one” and together they are the perfect kind of wild. But his past is filled with secrets and danger. He pushes her away to keep her safe. But Veronica wasn’t nicknamed Ron the Bomb for nothing. She’s fierce, and bold, and she knows how to shoot. So when a new guy comes to town and makes her an offer, she’s ready to show Spencer she can handle the danger. But can she?
LISTEN TO THE ROON & RONIN AUDIOBOOK TEASER!
AUDIOBOOK is Whispersynced on AMAZON and available at AUDIBLE and APPLE AUDIOBOOKS.
The audiobooks aren’t in the Audible Plus Catalog BUT – there is an omnibus edition of the first THREE books and they are Whispersynced. So you can get ALL THREE AUDIOBOOKS (Nearly 20 HOURS LONG!) for just $7.49 when you grab the eBook first.
NARRATED BY JASON CLARKE AND ERIN MALLON!
CLICK THE VID TO HEAR A SAMPLE OF JASON AS RONIN!
ROOK AND RONIN GIFT SET
WHAT’S IN THE GIFT SET!
1. Signed Paperback of Tragic
2. Signed Paperback of Manic
3. Signed Paperback of Panic
4. Holiday Tea Towel
5. Set of Tea Lights
6. $25 Gift Card
7. Bath & Body Works Bahamas, Passionfruit, and Banana Flower Gift Set
(Includes body mist, hand cream, body lotion, and shower gel – plus a little tote!)
8. Power of Magic Magnet
AND HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S GIFT SET!
(1) COMMENT HERE on the blog (below) and tell me –
Ronin, Ford, or Spencer!!!
(Fuckin’ Ford. I would pick him. But Spencer… and Ronin… this is a hard one!)
OK BETTER QUESTION
IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE TO BE SOMEONE ELSE
WOULD YOU BE ROOK, ASHLEIGH, OR VERONICA?
(I think Veronica because of the farm… OMG, that farm…)
AND HERE is a sneak peek of tomorrow’s giveaway!
Make sure you stop by and enter!
BTW – THERE ARE THREE EASY WAYS TO STAY IN TOUCH with me.
ONE – FOLLOW THIS BLOG – FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW and you will be notified via email whenever I put up a new blog post. I usually do this about once a month unless I’m having a cover reveal, or a new release, or something special like this 12 Days of Giveaways. This is not a newsletter list. It’s ONLY tied to BLOG POSTS.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
TWO – JOIN MY NEWSLETTER – you will get an email when I send a newsletter. I don’t send very many. Maybe once a month unless I’m up to something special. But you will NOT be notified of blog posts.
DON’T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL or it won’t sign you up.
THREE – or if you don’t like to get emails – YOU CAN JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP. This is where I hang out on the daily. We’ve got a nice group going with ZERO DRAMA. And if you ever have a question about something, you can tag me in there and I’ll answer you. I’m literally in there all day, every day.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY AND NEW YEAR.
Stay calm, stay safe, and let’s have a great 2023!
WINNERS FOR ALL GIVEAWAYS will be chosen on December 14 and announced on my blog and in my newsletter. All gifts will be mailed on December 15th with priority mail, so hopefully you get them before the big day. ALL MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL.