CONGRATULATIONS TO MY WINNERS!
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN EMAILED.
In order to claim your prize YOU MUST REPLY TO THE EMAIL. I cannot accept winners through Facebook because there are so many scams. If you do not see my email, please check your SPAM.
DAY 1 – Heather Cicio
DAY 2 – Sunday Barnaby
DAY 3 – Lisa Aguilar
DAY 4 – Amy White
DAY 5 – Melissa Berengue
DAY 6 – Jean Siska
DAY 7 – Rita Wray
DAY 8 – Deanna Sutherland
DAY 9 – Lindsey J Taylor
DAY 10 – Lisa Beatty Sargent
DAY 11 – Jess Blackcloud
DAY 12 – Amanda Wooten
Welcome to my annual 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS!
If you’re new to this – here’s how it works:
1. Each day from December 1 through December 12 I will put up a new giveaway HERE on my website with instructions on how to enter, a detailed description of the prize, and some stuff about the book or series. Each giveaway is different and each has ONE WINNER. MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL
2. Each giveaway runs UNTIL DECEMBER 13.
3. Winners are CHOSEN and NOTIFIED on December 14. I will be notifying winners USING THE EMAIL USED TO COMMENT ON THIS BLOG – and all winners will BE LISTED AT THE TOP OF EACH GIVEAWAY POST HERE ON MY WEBSITE on December 14.
4. Winners have 24 hours to respond, then another winner will be chosen.
5. ALL PRIZES WILL BE MAILED ON DECEMBER 15. If I’m waiting on a winner to respond and they miss the December 15 mail date, that prize will be mailed when I get around to it. I live in the middle of nowhere so a trip to the post office is a “thing” for me. 🙂 So make sure you’re checking for winners on the 14th.
6. I will send newsletters announcing giveaways on December 1, December 6, December 12, and a Winner newsletter on December 14. I NEVER send this many newsletters in a month so sorry if that feels spammy.
7. You can also FOLLOW MY BLOG. I will also make a blog post HERE announcing ALL WINNERS on the 14th. If you want to follow this blog there will be a form at the bottom of each post to do that. Then you get an email when I POST HERE. I don’t do that often – December is the exception because of the 12 Days and my yearly “Wrap-up” post.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
THAT’S IT! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS!
The world is INSANE right now so I’m just trying to spread some cheer and give back to all of you who support me and enjoy the stories I create.
NOW LET’S GET ON TO THE FIRST GIVEAWAY!
DID YOU MISS THE PREVIOUS GIVEAWAYS?
ENTER NOW AT THE LINKS BELOW. THEY ARE ALL STILL OPEN.
IN EACH POST I WILL HIGHLIGHT A BOOK
TODAY’S BOOK HIGHLIGHT IS THE MISTERS BOX SET!
READ THEM ALL FOR FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!
For the first time ever the complete seven-book set of the USA Today bestselling series is available in one download! More than 1500 paperback pages.
Mr. Perfect –Ellie is the “celebrity concierge” at Stonewall Entertainment. She’s good at it. On most days. Just… not the day her new boss, McAllister Stonewall, shows up and catches her secretly sexting in his debut executive meeting.
Mr. Romantic – Ivy is the “preacher’s daughter”. She’s desperate for a job after just graduating college when an offer comes in from the infamous Mr. Romantic. All the Misters are infamous from a media-frenzy college scandal but everyone knows Mr. Romantic was the one who “did it”.
Mr. Corporate – Victoria is self-made, super-competitive, and drowning in debt when she finds herself battling with her ex, Weston Conrad, for a job. She moved on because the two of them were never going to work. But now Weston is back and somehow he brought all her old secrets with him.
Mr. Mysterious – Cindy is a girl who goes after her dream no matter what and she set her mind on her brother’s best friend a long time ago. She does not give a crap about the best-friend’s-little-sister rule. She’s confident that Mr. Mysterious can hold his own against her brother, Mr. Match.
Mr. Match – Katya is a girl with secrets. Meeting Oliver Shrike four years ago changed everything. Now their past is back to haunt them. Maybe she can save him, even if she can’t save herself.
Mr. Five – Princess Rory has been in love with Five Aston her entire life. Nothing can ever come between them. Except Five thinks she’s better off without him. But Rory Shrike wants her man back. And not even the genius brain of Mr. Five will stop her.
Mr. & Mrs. – Is it the wedding of the century? Or a disaster in the making? All the Misters are gathered together on Five’s island paradise for the most outrageous wedding ever!
LISTEN TO THE BOSSY JESSE AUDIOBOOK TEASER!
LISTEN TO THE MR. PERFECT AUDIOBOOK TEASER!
AUDIOBOOK is Whispersynced on AMAZON and available at AUDIBLE and APPLE AUDIOBOOKS.
The audiobook isn’t in the Audible Plus Catalog BUT it is Whispersynced so you can get it for just $7.49 when you grab the eBook first.
NARRATED BY ROB SHAPIRO and AVA ERICKSON!
CLICK THE VID TO HEAR A SAMPLE OF AVA AS ELLIE!
MR PERFECT GIFT SET
WHAT’S IN THE GIFT SET!
1. Handmade Tea and Candle Gift Box
2. Holiday Tea Towel
3. Set of Tea Lights
4. Signed Mr. Perfect Paperback
5. Two sets of Fairy Lights in a tin
6. $25 Gift Card
7. Chocolate Bar Tree Ornament (hand made)
8. Power of Magic Magnet
AND HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S GIFT SET!
(1) COMMENT HERE on the blog (below) and tell me –
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MISTER?
(here’s a reference for you!)
AND HERE is a sneak peek of tomorrow’s giveaway!
Make sure you stop by and enter!
BTW – THERE ARE THREE EASY WAYS TO STAY IN TOUCH with me.
ONE – FOLLOW THIS BLOG – FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW and you will be notified via email whenever I put up a new blog post. I usually do this about once a month unless I’m having a cover reveal, or a new release, or something special like this 12 Days of Giveaways. This is not a newsletter list. It’s ONLY tied to BLOG POSTS.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
TWO – JOIN MY NEWSLETTER – you will get an email when I send a newsletter. I don’t send very many. Maybe once a month unless I’m up to something special. But you will NOT be notified of blog posts.
DON’T FORGET TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL or it won’t sign you up.
THREE – or if you don’t like to get emails – YOU CAN JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP. This is where I hang out on the daily. We’ve got a nice group going with ZERO DRAMA. And if you ever have a question about something, you can tag me in there and I’ll answer you. I’m literally in there all day, every day.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY AND NEW YEAR.
Stay calm, stay safe, and let’s have a great 2023!
WINNERS FOR ALL GIVEAWAYS will be chosen on December 14 and announced on my blog and in my newsletter. All gifts will be mailed on December 15th with priority mail, so hopefully you get them before the big day. ALL MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS OPEN INTERNATIONAL.