Yup. The weeks are just flying by. Week three productivity check is come and gone. That October 1 deadline is coming up real fast. Anyway, here’s what I got done this week:
- New real blog post here (The End of the World)
- New fake blog post for Esta
- New fake blog post by Ashur
And by the way – in case you’re wondering what these “fake” blog posts are…they are real blogs and posts. But they are in character. Each of my characters will show up eventually, but right now the team stands at eight: Junco, Tier, Gideon, Isten, Ashur, Sera, Lucan, and Esta. Each character has a theme – Junco answers e-mails asking for advice, Ashur answers questions about the avian culture, Esta has full on ancient Sumerian history lessons, Tier screws around with YouTube videos, Lucan has a how to theme, Gideon asks questions/polls, and Sera has top ten lists.
- Completed the National Parks of America online course
- Created a new Shark Week fun book that will go on sale Monday (just in time for shark week!)
- Scheduled another blog tour – yes I know, I’m a little obsessed with this blog touring thing. I will be touring the blogosphere for three straight months through three different companies. This one is Supagurl Blog Tours (Heather is so nice and professional too, she’s a keeper)
- Filled in My Identifiers over at Bowkers for the paperback ISBN numbers for Clutch, Fledge, and Flight.
- Added the ISBN numbers to all three books over at Goodreads and Librarything. I have an autographed ARC giveaway for CLUTCH at Goodreads starting August 15. I’m gonna do a LT giveaway as well, but I think I’ll wait to post that
- My son turned 15 this week too! So there’s him blowing out the candles on his cake.
- Wrote about 4000 words in book four of I Am Just Junco. I am loving this book so far – we get to learn so much about Junco’s life as a teen in this book. Plus she’s got a righteous goal going on…can’t say any more, but expect the unexpected!
- I made a list of about 35 topics I can use for guests posts when I start the blog tours. I tried to make them relevant to my books but now actually about my books so that I can add value to the blogs and not just pump myself up.
- Of course, I did other odd things that go along with my “real” job.
- I answered a lot of e-mails for the online business too, that goes without saying.
- I walked on the treadmill four times this week.
- I am anxiously waiting for my editor to send me back the third book…that is always so nerve-racking
I think that’s about it. See ya next week and have a great weekend!